Taiwan Day 2

Monday, April 15, 2013

Day 2:
Today is my photo-shooting day in Taiwan. Super excited therefore I slept once I get back to hotel last night. Wake up early to search for breakfast before proceeding to our bridal shop at Min Quan W. Road station.

Since we are not so familiar yet with the surrounding, transportation and exit, we headed to McDonald for our breakfast. We ordered ordinary Fillet O'Fish and Chicken Muffin, something we can get in Malaysia as well. After filled our small tummy with quite heavy breakfast, we proceed to Taipei Main Station and took MRT to Min Quan W. Road station, 4 stations from main station.

Upon reaching, Manhattan (曼哈頓) yet to open for business. We waited for 1/2 hours for my turn to make up because a lady married on that day late for her make up appointment. I nearly fall asleep then. It took me around 11/2 hours to finish setting up my hair and make up. Superb I can said. Totally is not me and I look damn pretty (giggling in heart). 豆豆 is 賴sir assistant of the day. By the way, they do provide food and drink for us during the photo shooting. Aww...so touch.

Once me and my hubby ready, we departed to our first destination which is Tatung University (大同大學)
for the building design, the Shan Chih Hall which similar to Rotunda University of Virgina. Quite spectacular I can said. Do we have those architecture here in Malaysia? well not in university I bet. A comparison below. Credit to pictures owner.

More info here.


Shan-Chih Hall at Tatung University


This is Rotunda from University of Virginia

Been first time shooting, I was rather awkward and stiff in positioning. Fortunately, 賴sir and 豆豆 was good and patient enough to retake some of the shots. The shooting was rather fast for each shot which I would not required to smile and pose for long time. Fair enough.

Next, we headed to Tatun Flower Farm (大屯花卉農場) nearby Tamsui (淡水) for our next shooting destination. An entrance fee of NTD800 is required per photography group. The surrounding is pretty enough with abundant of scenes for us to take. Plenty of couples were present at the same time for photo shooting session as well. My bet would be they are mostly Taiwanese. Too bad no photo was taken at this place, due to busy make up, hair styling and photo shooting.

Shower rain started when I changed to my 3rd clothes. We took some shots and next we headed to Tamsui beach. The wind was strong and the weather was incredibly cold for me and my hubby. Due to I mentioned before that I did not bring any thick jacket, we need to bear with the weather condition. No rain though. My hubby requested  賴sir to take a picture of our trademark pose. I was shy but it's a special thing for us which rather famous pose among our friends.

A little exhausted yet excited, we headed back to bridal shop. After setting up my 4th hairstyle, it rained heavily. I was regret for not shooting at Taipei 101 yet, glad that it rained heavily. At least it ease my heart a little. By that time we were totally tired and smile seems the hardest thing to do. We felt grateful that 賴sir and 豆豆 take their effort in making us smile until the completion of indoor shooting.

Finally, 5th dress and the final hairstyle, we eagerly want to finish up the shooting asap. But we did not told them though to avoid disappointment later. Upon completion and we were damn hungry by that time, we headed back to Taipei Main Station for our dinner. We don't bother to stop at any night market for our dinner. It was raining quite heavily then. We packed some food and have our dinner in the hotel while watching 海綿寶寶.

Thank you Manhattan photography group for the professionalism and funny-ness. You makes our day easier and I love every bits of the pictures.

Link to Manhattan website is provided if you wish to know more about them.

Next, Day 3

0 comments: