Taiwan Day 1

Friday, April 12, 2013

Back from our trip to Taiwan last weekend. Superb excited to share with you all our ad-hoc yet quite compact I would say XD.

Day 1:
Reached Taoyuan International Airport (桃園國際機場) and the weather was so cold with shower rain. OMG, I did not bring any extra jacket because my mum and my friend that went early and Mid March said Taiwan was hot. I was like....gosh how I'm going to pass my days with only cardigan as my so-called thickest and the only clothes I had with sleeve. Gosh, but I do not have extra time to bother about that yet.

I asked my bridal shop in Taipei Manhattan Bridal (曼哈頓) to instruct the driver to drop us off at our hotel, City Inn Branch 3 (新驛旅店三館) at Taipei Main Station (台北車站) before heading to bridal for dress selection. Our appointment is at 5pm. I was worried that we not managed to reach in time. Once check-in and drop off our baggage, we head to bridal by hailing a yellow cab (小黄) and we managed to reach slight after 5pm. Phew!

The bridal was crowded with customers at that time. So we proceed with our dress selection, make up artist styling and photography style. Upon finish then we left for dinner as we haven't eaten any food since our last food in aircraft. Due it was too late which was around 10pm, we took the MRT to Taipei Main Station for our dinner. We were scared that we unable to find our hotel then.

Again we was blurred by so many exits and we were lost a while. We kept looking at those direction as well as map and try to figure out which is our exit. Unfortunately, we exit wrongly and due to hungriness growing, we headed to 711 and settled our dinner there. We had beef noodles cup and warm milk heated by staff on that night. Our stomach was satisfied and we headed back in to research our exit. Finally after sometime we managed to figure out the nearest exit to our hotel. Phew! the weather was damn cold and I was wearing t-shirt and cardigan only. So daring ><.





We ended walking a lot for our 1st day in Taipei and don't be surprise, my itinerary was packed with walking. I'll describe in later posts after our photo shooting session. We ended our night by taking a quick bath and get to bed early because we need to arrive early for make up tomorrow. 

No much photos was taken on day 1.



Next, day 2

0 comments: