Pre - Pangkor Island

Sunday, September 12, 2010

♥ PANGKOR PANGKOR HERE I COME ♥

I know I know I haven't blog about my post-Bali trip. I was too lazy. It is going to be a long post. So stay tuned for next Bali post.

Get back to main title. Next month, I will go to Pangkor Island, 3D/2N, is Pangkor Island not Pangkor Laut Island the 5*. Yoohoo!!!Looking forward. ♥♥♥

Some introduction of pre-planning.

  1. Was told can get the bus ticket KL-Lumut at Bukit Jalil. So get the tickets on spot because not peak season.
  2. Getting boat ticket at Lumut Jetty. Was told as well.
  3. Booked and paid deposit for accommodation. Reminded this is like guesthouse not hotel. RM500 for 3D/2N. Damn worth. Somewhere near Teluk Bogak.
  4. Activities : Free and easy. Do not know yet.
  5. Team Members for this trip : SK, Me, DD, Dami, KTC, TT, Min Yek San. 7 fellas.

Will go there from KL during midnight. Can't imagine how early we reached Lumut Jetty.
The house owner is so nice to fetch us from jetty. Thanks! Mr Lim ♥

So stay tuned for my next Pangkor Island post when I get back.


Till then. Written at 1.26pm on 12 September 2010

0 comments: