The Others

Sunday, September 19, 2010


Soft reminder :

Visit the Fallen Angel. Introduced when creating this blog. Was thinking of moving the fallen angel to a new blog because of the limited functionality. Oh well, oh well, I ended up not doing so because it contains timelines of my blogging...very precious. So just let it be. I might creating an extension to that blog in under Nuffnang. Depends.



Pix courtesy of here :

Someway out of topics :

I would like to introduce Adam Young a.k.a Owl City a.k.a Sky Sailing a.k.a many more. Feel free to google if interested. Actually nothing particular about this just I am totally in love, adore him. Cannot uppercase the him. I love most of his songs. Really makes my day, makes me feel good. I know I know I had being talking about him a lot but I just wanted to share with YOU his masterpieces.

Came out with 4 albums yet and love all of it. Love the sky so do I.

Pix courtesy of here:

Being introduce to Brandon Flowers; The Killers front-man, o.m.g, he so so handsome and hoot and I JUST noticed it. Love his Crossfire. Classic! Even his looks.

Pix courtesy of here :





So till then.

Written at : 6.04pm on 19 September 2010

0 comments: