Perhentian Island Trip

Friday, March 20, 2009


Going to Perhentian Island last week. Very fun though. But I took this chance to lazy-ing despite the environment available, why not... Told you lah, I think the things I miss the most for the trip are





  • floating on the sea(hey, I don't know how to swim leh...hehe)
  • sitting on the bench with dear dear at night, looking up high above the sky(unexplainable peace of mind) ++ romantic...hehehe...
  • nearly fall asleep on the bench and not feeling too cold at all.....superb
  • looking down into the sea bed and see see marines (but blur blur because of my sighted-eye, contact don't work last minutes....sien!)

Attached are some photos from the trip:

This island called Pulau Susu Dara...No kidding leh!!!! Try search if don't believe.....
A small island near Perhentian Island




Left 2 ppl don't know go where liao....
too busy take picture, 2 ppl fall into water also don't know...hahaha... :-)





Waiting for speedboat at Kuala Besut jetty...waited from 5am until 9.++am leh...sipek long






First pose by the time we reach the island...







































Well, there are over thousand of photos roundup, so I am not going to show all lah. Still haven't get the pics from few people. More photos will be updated soon. Hehe....

Well, thinking of going Perhentian Island? (for those never been there before). Actually Perhentian is my first island I ever been. Next, I am wishing to Redang liao since they say very happening wor...hehe..see first lah...

1 comments:

KhYe HaU said...

Great photos.... :D