Nasi Putih Ayam Kicap

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Well, this title have nothing to do with my main title.....just got something hilarious that I am so wanted to share...

That day was raining heavily and non-stop too....making some parts of my clothes wet...so while waiting for bus schedule to run, we just got hungry...well...ok...it's lunch time anyway....so we just find the nearest Malay stall at the Kuala Besut jetty to satisfy our hunger. As usual, I ordered my favourite Nasi Putih Ayam Kicap lor....and this is where the prank thing came....

I waited and waited while staring at my friends dishes came one by one...wondering why mine one so late de leh.....then at last I saw the aunty brought my dish out......but you never guess what she brings....

A plate of white rice and a BOTTLE of KETCHUP........fine!...I thought maybe she thought I might having insufficient ketchup in my food...... oh well...!!..Then, slumber-nye she ask me, "What kind of ketchup you want, salty or sweet?"......I was totally shocked....when I mean shocked, I really mean it.... with the mouth slightly open somemore.....I was unspeakable, paralyzed and don't know how to response to that bloody situation. Then, my friend was non-stopping....totally non-stop laughing for more than 10 mins leh....bloody..I was so paiseh.....

She apologised to me for forgetting about the chicken or either she did not heard me well. What the heck!!!!!!!!!.......does anyone really eat a plain white rice with just ketchup(I know some people does lah..)? Bloody...but it grants everyone a big laugh....HAHAHA!!!.......I wasn't angry though....just feel shocked.....wahahahaha!!......and that how my Perhentian trip end huh!....really a surprise.....hahahehe.....

0 comments: