Introduction to Kristin Bean

Friday, March 20, 2009

Welcome to my new blog sphere. I wrote blog before. Viewers can view my old blog, well actually not old lah...still writing at there. You can search for my old blog at My Web Page....


Let me introduce you all to my old blog
amandakcc.blog.friendster.com, ummm... that blog is more to emotional written masterpieces. Well, I guess that some of you guys might won't even have an idea what I'm writing about. Well, exactly that is my purpose...wahaha...


For this blog, I would like to write more on informal issues like traveling, food, movie and television series reviews perhaps and etc.... no more emotional stuffy.


Well, wondering who is Kristin Bean? Some might knew liao through Maple Story. Know Amanda Bean....? I guess more people knew..hahaha...Don't ask because I also don't know how this Kristin name come out from my brain...cute perhaps....hehehe....By the way, my photo is attached.


Enough with introduction...

WELCOME TO MY SECRETIVE BLOG