Trip to Langkawi

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

It had been a while since my last post...see the date....there is not so much update from my life....except I'm going to LANGKAWI next Jan...yeahoo~~~~~~~(jumping with feet clapping)


Been longing the trip since few months ago, wait and wait and wait...oh...now still waiting...XD.....I desperately need some time out.....everyday working oso sien leh heh..XD

Nah...give you guys see some pic pic first,











eh...kinda small pics I got from web...nevermind lah, wait until I take a real Langkawi trip pics...XD......

Btw, we are going to stay at some guesthouse which is damn cheap given many people stay..lah..
It is Shirin Guesthouse and Restaurant...lololo...ah ru stayed before and she say quite cheap and clean...and that is the most important things especially when staying cheap accomodation.....hehehe...XDXD

WELL, for this trip my guest will bbbbeee:

  • Of course my hamsap-naive look SK lo
  • my sipek housemate, ruru and his boyboy, Gary
  • big bully Raina and tenshi Ling
  • sipek tall Karen and Milly-san
HUh!!!now sien-ing....



xxxx SOME TIME OUT xxxx
Planning to buy a camera..hum....which I should I buy leh.....
My shortlisted camera ~>
  1. Canon IXUS 85
  2. Lumix TZ7
  3. any other suggestion....??
Hopefully can buy before going to Langkawi and take many pic pic lo for you all to see..


Time written: 2:28pm on 16 December 2009

0 comments: