Bali bali here I come ~~~

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Bali come to mama.....


Oh yeah, I'm leaving for Bali on ....April 2010...damn why still so far away :(
Just in few months I kept hearing who ah who ah go to Bali and wondering why mine still so far......

WELL, indeed planning this trip ain't easy~~Many things need to be done. Find the accomodation, driver, stuffs to bring..and bla..bla..bla...

This time my trip-mate are~>

  1. Mitsui SK
  2. Villie Ang Ang Ang
  3. Gary
  4. Hoon Hoon
  5. Siew Lee (Hoon's friend)

6 bunch of us going to mark our foot print of the land of Bali.....Shopping..shopping...shopping~~lalala~~~talk like I sipek wu lui~~


Nah....give you some panoramic view first....





Updating prior to changes


Time written : 3:30pm on 16 December 2009

0 comments: