Wedding: Ring

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Its like after 3 months only then I plan to post about my proposal and ring. Never too late XD.


My dear proposed to me on 14th Feb 2012, awww....how sweet and I'm deeply surprised by his act. Double aww!! sweet sweet.


The proposal ring. My friend said look like wedding band hahaha.


Went to jewelry shop with dear and my housemate last weekend to choose for my engagement ring. Went to Wah Chan as they offering discount + birthday discount woohoo!. Choosing for few hours and finally yet lucky to have ring that I want.


The salesperson gave me so opinion on what kind of design we want for the casing; special-type, normal type, grand-type and latest trend-type. I choose special as it should be special just for me hehe!It is heart shape white gold casing with diamond in middle. ^^ The salesperson has been very friendly and willing to accommodate our question and provides us some information how to see diamond.


Yet to get the ring as in the process of re-sizing and craving our name on the ring. Looking forward to the end result. Will update the picture as soon as I get it ^^v.


Dear haven't found the ring he love. So plan to survey from other jewelry shop.


So till I get my picture then..


Time written: 6:17pm on 2nd May 2012

0 comments: