Macaroons

Saturday, June 11, 2011

I love macaroons at very first bite. It's colourful and damn cute too. Oh no, my new obsession and not to mention extra expensive obsession. Macaroons originated from Paris. Should go there and grab some someday XD.

While I was strolling around, I bumped upon this shop called Lava. Quite a small shop. Then I stop to see the price. Since I never tried before, I just buy some. RM19 for 6 macaroons.

There is a lot of different flavour available. I had myself, lemon, walnut, durian, raspberry, salted caramel and hazelnut.


The size of the macaroons is slightly larger then our 50 cent. Kinda expensive huh! But I definitely love it.

Raspberry.

There was few places selling this pastries. Lava is at One Utama, new wing, just opposite daiso. Do drop buy and get some especially for those who loves sweet. I'm going to introduce it to my friend who loves sweet things so much.


Till then reader.


Time written: 1:37PM on 11 June 2011


0 comments: