2010

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Two more years to go before doomsday....yalah..yalah!!!!


As I followed several inspired blogs, most of them had their wishes written down readily on the blog. I know I know today is 2nd, oh..well...late is better than no.

I will make it simple as practically most people have almost similar wishes.

1. Going back hometown more often, targeted minimum 2 times, I wondered how tall Andy had
grown
2. Work smarter, I know I am not that smart lah.....
3. Saved up more $, you know lah I'm damn poor, hmmm....maybe my strategies were wrong....I
think about that
4. Being healthy wealthy
5. Spending more wisely

yoh!...I can't think of anymore...actually I'n not serious in thinking as well....wahaha

So till then

Time written : 9:00pm on 2nd January 2010

0 comments: